Email marketing is one of the robust marketing channels for marketing. It is a form of direct email marketing and digital marketing that uses email to promote your business’s products or services. Also, it can help make your customers aware of your latest items or offers by integrating them into your marketing automation efforts. Moreover, it also plays a pivotal role in your marketing strategy with lead generation, brand awareness, building relationships, or keeping customers engaged between purchases through different types of marketing emails.
Fortunately, WordPress email marketing makes this task quick and straightforward. You can create professional looking emails from your WordPress dashboard. It will help you to grow your readership. Email marketing is a digital marketing strategy used by thousands of businesses worldwide to create brand recognition, drive sales and build client relationships.
Email marketing companies leverage different email service providers to send out automated, personalized marketing emails. Also, they contain brand promotions and announcements. Anything from weekly email newsletters and promo alerts to customer survey forms and event invitations can be considered email marketing. The importance of email marketing in digital brand success cannot be emphasized enough. Online email marketing is one of the best marketing methods for earning business leads and delivering a high return on investment. This post will outline a few of the best WordPress email marketing plugins available. Also, these will include a look at the pros, cons, and how to determine which is suitable for you. We have mentioned the list of the best Email marketing services.
A good email marketing service should enable you to create highly engaging email newsletters with an easy user interface (ideally, drag and drop editor). You should easily send bulk emails that are personalized and targeted without a lot of work. It is also known as marketing automation.
Aside from that, your email marketing service must make it easy to manage your contact list, segment users into groups, and track the performance of your email marketing campaigns. Most importantly, a good email service provider ensures that your email campaigns are not in the spam folder. Using email marketing services, you can easily leverage the customers and increase the leads for your business. Most email marketing services also provide the best email marketing solutions such as landing page builders, web push notifications, newsletters, pop-ups, and more to attract the targeted audience.
Benefits of Email Marketing
With the help of Email marketing services, you can easily manage templates, email lists, contact, the marketing calendar, campaigns, and many more. Once you create an account on any email marketing platform, you will access segmentation, social media sharing tools, Email automation, unlimited email sending, etc. Email marketing services come with e-commerce platform integrations, a free image library, tracking and reporting features, powerful Facebook ad integration, and many more options. Email marketing is an effective solution to drive the users and turn them into your customers.
You will also get many other services along with email Marketing such as landing page builder, push notifications, pop ups, e-commerce marketing solutions, and many more. Using their page builder, you can easily create an effective landing page with advanced options and drag and drop tools. Moreover, they provide multiple editor tools to build beautiful templates. You will also have pre-designed templates. You can directly use them or create one from scratch.
They also come with powerful email automation, drip campaigns, surveys & polls, coupons, online donations, and subject line A/B testing. They help you send targeted emails to maximize your open rate. Moreover, these services offer help desk support, such as live chat support, phone calls, emails, community support, and many more.
Top 5 Benefits of Email Marketing:
- Lower cost: One of the most important advantages of email marketing is its lower cost compared to mainstream marketing channels. There are no print or postage costs and no fees paid in exchange for exposure on a certain billboard, magazine, or television channel. Email marketers might consider investing in specialist software to automate, track and evaluate their emails.
- Reach to a targeted audience: Email marketing is one of the only channels consumers ask to receive. The majority of businesses using the platform only send messages to those who have signed up to receive them. Also, it can allow for much higher conversion rates as a business only targets those who already have an interest in their brand.
- Delivers targeted messages: Most marketing professionals would happily pay to ensure they were only spending money targeting those interested in their brand. Also, email marketers send messages to their subscribers via mail.
- Easy to share: Subscribers can forward brilliant deals and offers to their friends at the click of a button. There are not many other types of marketing that can be shared as easily as this. Before you know it, subscribers could become brand evangelists; focused on introducing your business to a new market.
- Drives Revenue: With a tempting call to action and a link straight to the checkout, email newsletters can drive sales like no other channel.
List of the Most Popular Email Marketing Services:
- Drip: Drip is the most powerful email marketing platform for enterprises. The service has various advanced options and marketing tools for e-commerce, bloggers, and digital marketers. Moreover, their eCommerce revenue attribution feature shows us how much revenue we generate from each email marketing campaign.
- HubSpot: HubSpot is a well-known CRM software and email marketing platform. With the help of this service, you can use their easy drag-and-drop email builder and a selection of templates to create a completely custom newsletter. You can customize the way you want. So, it can match your brand’s personality and colors. HubSpot offers an all-in-one marketing platform that includes email marketing, CRM, automation workflows, sales tools, website builder, operation hub, and many more.
- ConvertKit: ConvertKit has a user-friendly and straightforward interface. Unlike other marketing platforms, it allows frequent content upgrades and creative signup forms. Also, segmentation using this service is very easy. It allows you to segment the subscribers into those interested and those who have already purchased. The service even added the ability for their customers to sell digital products & subscriptions from the same platform.
- Aweber: Aweber is also a robust and old email marketing service provider globally. It also seamlessly integrates SMTP service with WordPress and other popular platforms. Using this service, you will access ready-to-use HTML email templates, list management, autoresponders, a/b testing, and email tracking with detailed insights.
- Constant Contact: Constant Contact is one of the fastest-growing SMTP service providers. The service offers unmatched customer support with live chat, phone calls, email, community support, and a vast library of helpful resources. The premium accounts also come with powerful features like email automation, drip campaigns, surveys & polls, coupons, online donations, and subject line A/B testing, which helps you send targeted emails to maximize your open rate.
Email Marketing is an effective way to communicate with the users and turn them into your clients. With the help of this marketing, you can increase leads and attract users. It helps you to grow small businesses at a wide range. There are many email marketing services that come with a powerful email marketing solution. These services offer multiple options such as email automation, web push notifications, pop-ups, and landing page builders, and many more.
You will also have editors customize the email templates. You can either use the Pre-designed templates or create new templates from scratch. We have mentioned the benefits of using Email marketing and how it helps you drive revenue in your business. Also, we have mentioned the best Email marketing services list with their core elements. You can easily choose any email marketing service which suits your site’s niche. These Email marketing services are very powerful and reliable. Moreover, it offers free service as well as necessary tools and features.
They also allow you to create effective signup forms and newsletters. Signup forms and newsletters let you collect your clients’ contact details and other information. Hence, it is one of the effective solutions for Email marketing. Many email marketing service providers offer free and paid services. The free service also has enough features to create new email marketing campaigns. We hope this article will help you to understand the advanced email marketing tools and service providers for your business.